Saturday, March 1, 2014

MONTEVERDE

I have been blessed with the opportunity to spend time with my parents in Costa Rica! They had never left the United States before so it is so cool for them to be here experiencing a new culture! We drove into the mountains to get to Monteverde so we could fly threw the mountains on a zip lining canopy tour. The longest line was over 3000 feet! It was a blast!!! It was hilarious watching my parents go first, my dad just about had a heart attack before he went but after awhile we were basically pros! The last zip line was the 3000 footer and everyone had to go in pairs. I went with one of the staff workers so my parents could go together. The view was more than beautiful, I could see over all of the trees and mountains it was so liberating. Then watching my parents was great because this is probably, in my opinion, the coolest and craziest thing we've ever done together. It was so adrenaline rushing and cool feeling like you're flying.